SEO: Achieve high rankings & targeted traffic
Location is everything. And this applies to your Web site. Successful Internet marketing means more than just having a Web site. It means that you are implementing specific strategies to get your company in front of highly qualified, responsive prospects.
SEO is a long-term investment in your Web site
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) provides the highest ROI of all online marketing methods. SEO is the process of optimizing a Web site so that it will rank highly in the search engines for relevant key words and phrases. Each search engine has its own sophisticated algorithms or formulas that it uses to ranks sites.
To increase your Web site’s visibility, Kinesis doesn’t try to “trick” the search engines. Instead we work smart. We have a clearly-defined process for achieving optimal Search Engine Optimization results.
Here’s how the Kinesis SEO process works:
- Analyze. Kinesis will meet with you discuss the objectives of your SEO campaign. We want to ensure we understand your business, your products and services, and your target market.
- Website Evaluation. We evaluate your site structure, page meta-data, content, keyword density, and other factors critical to your SEO success.
- Extensive Keyword Research. This step is critical. We assess the competitiveness of the keywords related to your business offerings and develop a strategy to target search phrases that will bring business to your door. We present you with our Keyword Findings and Recommendations Report so you can review the fruits of our labor.
- Content. Having SEO-friendly content is crucial to your success. Kinesis excels at website copywriting. We will work closely with you to define the voice for your website. Then we will write keyword-rich content that drives your prospects to take action. Read more about our Copywriting services.
- Optimization. Once the content is in place, the Kinesis SEO team will optimize your site using our Keyword Findings and SEO best practices. We make all the necessary adjustments to your pages including Titles, meta tags, and hyperlinks to ensure the best possible results.
- Submission. Once your site is optimized, we submit it to the major search engines. This tells their spiders to crawl your site (creepy, isn’t it?) and index the content. Once we submit your site to the search engines, you will have to wait up to 60 days before you actually get indexed and start to appear in search engine listings.
- Improvements. From here, we move to the Internet Marketing phase of your SEO. Kinesis works with your company to expand your online presence. We develop strategies to promote your brand via social media, blogging, articles, and ezines all designed to drive qualified traffic to your site.
Let’s set up a time to discuss your SEO strategy to drive more online traffic to your site. Call us at 503-922-2289 or e-mail us.