Good leaders know strategic planning is essential to align your team on a vision of the future amidst uncertainty and change. Great leaders know you can’t co-create that vision and play neutral facilitator at the same time. That’s where we come in.
It takes a strategist to facilitate strategy.
A strategic planning session is more than just another meeting. When done well, it can shape your organization’s future and activate your team around it. That means you don’t just need a facilitator to guide it, but a strategist — someone who can push your team to think big picture while also identifying risks, gaps, and blind spots.
Our strategists draw on Kinesis’ 20+ year track record of working with owner-operators in moments of change. We understand the organizational complexities and leadership dynamics at play, and bring a tried and tested set of formats that give structure, pace, and energy to a session.
What you'll experience
You can count on us to…
- Shape effective dialogue
- Give voice to different perspectives on the team
- Challenge status quo mindsets
- Address tensions productively
- Expand possibilities, then get to decisions
- Connect the big picture to concrete initiatives
- Find alignment on critical outcomes and actions
Ready to engage?
Our services typically include:
- Guided Preparation to Shape the Agenda
- One or Two Full-Day, In-Person Sessions
- Focused Summary and Course of Action
Your investment will fall in the range of $6,000 to $10,000 depending on your group size and agenda. One way to estimate how quickly it might pay off for you: consider the value of more impactful, focused months ahead for your team.
What would reaching the next level mean for your business? Let’s start there. Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch to explore what’s possible together.