Letter from Kinesis CEO, Shawn Busse:
“I am looking for an energetic interactive professional who understands the critical interplay between marketing and the web. This person will champion technology, user-experience, and our clients’ online marketing efforts. We’re after a trifecta with this position: a person who can map out incredible user experiences, generate clean front-end code, and hold the client’s hand through the whole process. Some might say we’re looking for a Unicorn, but we believe this person will be our next amazing employee. On a day-to-day basis, our UX Champion is both a creative and collaborative force within the organization. The ideal candidate is a leader – you enjoy working face-to-face with clients and presenting your ideas with confidence and an ear for other points of view. This position is pivotal to our organization and represents an incredible opportunity for a mid-career professional. If you’re looking to make your mark and become part of our foundation, this is a rare opportunity to spread your wings.”
For the “A” player looking for something special and who can answer “yes” to the following questions, this is the opportunity for you:
- Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment where you’re expected to contribute top-notch ideas?
- Do you have a track-record of success working in a nimble yet effective way?
- Are you comfortable communicating with clients and vendors outside of the organization?
- Do you have clear, concise, and effective communication skills?
- Can you gracefully handle rejection by clients or other team members?
- Can you fluidly move from planning to execution?
- Are you looking to work at a firm that’s unlike any other?
If you think this is for you, please use the following form to apply.