Strategic Team Leader
We are not currently hiring, but we are accepting resumes and may contact you if we are hiring for this position in the future.
Letter from Kinesis CEO, Shawn Busse:
“We are looking for a strategic thinker and client leader. The primary role for this position is to serve as the key point of contact with our client business owners.
An ideal candidate excels at coaching, mentoring, and facilitation. You enjoy working with clients in a role that’s simultaneously motivational and consultative. A winning candidate has a deep understanding of marketing strategies; your compelling and persuasive approach always leaves the sense of a win-win relationship.
For this position, I’m most interested in a candidate who’s had real-world experience herding cats, holding hands, and managing key accounts. You can demonstrate clear-cut examples of how your clients think of you as their constant champion.
We expect a wide range of candidates with diverse backgrounds. At Kinesis, you’ll experience a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make a real difference in the lives of business owners and the Kinesis team. No bureaucracy, no politics; just great clients with big visions!”
For the “A” player looking for something special and who can answer “yes” to the following questions, this is the opportunity for you:
- Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment where you’re expected to contribute top-notch ideas?
- Can you create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort?
- Can you lead and facilitate efficient and collaborative meetings?
- Do you have the knowledge and understanding of all facets of marketing and sales?
- Can you fluidly move from talking to clients to writing emails to collaborating with team members?
- Do you have clear, concise, and effective writing skills with a high level of accuracy in grammar, spelling, and punctuation?
- Are you consistently looking for a better way to improve a process?
- Do you believe in the power of small businesses? Can you effectively manage accounts with real-world budgets?
- Are you looking to work at a growing firm that’s unlike any other?
If you think this is for you, please use the following form to apply.