Execution Team Leader
We are not currently hiring, but we are accepting resumes and may contact you if we are hiring for this position in the future.
Letter from Kinesis CEO, Shawn Busse:
“We are looking for an experienced project leader and execution expert. The primary role for this position is to help define new opportunities for our clients and take their projects from conception to completion. The secondary function will be to support the content and writing team by creating compelling marketing copy, case studies, marketing plans, and blog posts.
The Execution Team Leader manages a diverse team of designers, writers, web developers, and marketing strategists working on behalf of Kinesis’ growing client base. A person in this role thrives on effective systems and completing tasks on time and within budgets. The ideal candidate is a unique blend: he or she is able to effectively manage projects, but is compelled to inspire and motivate both the people they manage and those they work for.
The world is filled with project managers – 90% of them won’t be a fit for Kinesis. However, if you’re part of that rare 10% that has an entrepreneurial drive, strong writing skills, and a big need for organization, this is the place for you.”
For the “A” player looking for something special and who can answer “yes” to the following questions, this is the opportunity for you:
- Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment where you’re expected to contribute top-notch ideas?
- Do you have a track-record of success finishing projects on time and within a budget?
- Do you want to work in an organization and manage team members who don’t have your inherent organizational skills? Can you keep them inspired and motivated?
- Do you strive to combine analysis with real, actionable outcomes?
- Are you happiest when you finish the day by crossing everything off the list?
- Do you have clear, concise, and effective writing skills with a high level of accuracy in grammar, spelling, and punctuation?
- Can you gracefully handle rejection and criticism by clients or other team members?
- Can you fluidly move from talking to clients to writing emails to collaborating with team members?
- Are you consistently looking for a better way to improve a process? And, once you’ve found that improvement, can you TRULY execute it time and time again?
- Are you looking to work at a firm that’s unlike any other?
If you think this is for you, please use the following form to apply.