Do you love helping others succeed? Are you excited when your team wins, and you’ve played a key role, even if behind the scenes? If so, read on! Kinesis is looking for an early-career, can-do, go-getter to join our fast-growing team. The primary role for this position is to help our experienced team-members become more efficient and to eliminate friction in our day-to-day lives.
The Client Coordinator (CC) is obsessed with details
You’ll help clients engage with Kinesis on a regular basis, ensuring that meetings are set, people are prepared, and all the pieces are in place for a fantastic experience. A person in this role may not have extensive marketing experience, but does have a track-record of success and at least 2 years of experience in professional services. He or she thrives on to-do lists, completing tasks ahead of time, and a fast-paced style of work.
The ideal Kinesian is also growth and career-oriented and relishes the opportunity to start on the ground floor with no limits to how far they can go. The world is filled with folks looking for a “job” – those people won’t be a fit for Kinesis. However, if you’re part of that rare 10% that is driven, loves to work with people, and is organized for success, Kinesis could be the place for you.”
If you can answer, “Yes!” to the following questions, then this position is for you:
- Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment where you can execute on top-notch ideas?
- Are you a planner and love the details?
- Do you want to work with team members who don’t have your inherent organizational skills? Can you keep them inspired and motivated?
- Are you happiest when you finish the day by crossing everything off the list?
- Do you operate at a fast pace and get a thrill out of multi-tasking?
- Do you have clear, concise, and friendly writing skills with a high level of accuracy in grammar, spelling, and punctuation?
- Do people smile when they read your emails?
- Can you fluidly move from talking to clients to writing emails to collaborating with team members?
- Are you consistently looking for a better way to improve a process? And, once you’ve found that improvement, can you TRULY execute it time and time again?
- Are you looking to work at a firm that’s unlike any other?
If you think you are the perfect candidate, please fill out an application:
Please note: you will be redirected to an application management system powered by