We are not currently hiring, but we are accepting resumes and may contact you if we are hiring for this position in the future.
Letter from Kinesis CEO, Shawn Busse:
“I am looking for an experienced design professional who understands all aspects of effective branding, and can create compelling designs for both print and the web. This person believes in the transformative power of design, and can consistently use their expertise to propel clients to the next level within their marketplace. Kinesis design professionals are also solidly grounded in reality: we understand that the function of effective branding and design is to help our clients generate more business.
On a day-to-day basis, I expect to work with a team member that’s both a creative and collaborative force within the organization. Our ideal candidate consistently works hard, pushing to make Kinesis (and its clients) better and better.
This position is pivotal to our organization. Our design team plays an active role with client; you are expected to convey our professional approach in person, on the phone, and in writing. This position is designed as an entry into creative leadership within Kinesis, and we anticipate long-term growth and advancement in your design and management skills.”
For the “A” player looking for something special and who can answer “yes” to the follow questions, this is the opportunity for you:
- Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment where you’re expected to contribute top-notch ideas?
- Do you have a track-record of success working in a nimble yet effective way?
- Are you comfortable communicating with clients and vendors outside of the organization?
- Do you have clear, concise, and effective writing skills?
- Can you gracefully handle rejection by clients or other team members?
- Can you fluidly move from creating designs to writing emails to collaborating with team members?
- Are you looking to work at a firm that’s unlike any other?
If you think this is for you, please use the following form to apply.