Standing the test of time
In an age of particle board, plastic, and polyester, Kinesis Marketing has chosen to take a stand against the culture of the throw-away. We believe that things worth doing are worth doing well. Our approach to building a business is akin to creating a piece of furniture: it’s crafted with care for generations. Visit our Leadership Center for some our favorite books and resources to building profitable companies.
Build to last.
Build to last is one of our core values. We build marketing solutions for our clients’ businesses that stand the test of time and provide a foundation for their employees, customers, and partners.
Each project we create begins with the question of long-term value. “Silver Bullets” work in the cinema, but are seldom found in the realm of business and marketing. The truth is, hard work (done smartly), dedication, and strong values are the keys to sustainable business.
What is the Kinesis WHY?
“People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it” ~Simon Sinek
Kinesis exists to transform our clients’ companies from the inside out. That’s our why. Our unique Growth-Based Marketing provides proven results. Specifically, when you hire Kinesis we help you:
Kinesis has been a major factor in my personal & company growth over the last 5 or 6 months. You’ve been very supportive, encouraging, and insightful. Far more than just another marketing company. I don’t think we’d be where we’re at right now without your help. I’m fortunate that I stumbled upon Kinesis on that fateful day last year. Keith Wright, Sensatronics
- Set a course of consistent marketing activities and implement these on an ongoing basis (we execute, which frees up your time).
- Develop multiple marketing pillars of sustainable lead streams that all work together to bolster your sales.
- Focus your people on the most important activities to grow your business and become more profitable.
- Create and implement lasting strategies that will set you up for ongoing success in your industry.
- Improve your processes and systems to empower your people and free up your leaders’ time from day-to-day operations.
- Differentiate you within your industry to create long-lasting customer loyalty, more word-of-mouth marketing, and streamlined sales.
- Build a vibrant internal culture and hiring system that reflects your values, attracts A+ players, and retains top talent.
- Plug your “leaky bucket.” Typically these leaks show up as inconsistent selling, marketing, and service processes, which costs you revenue and profit.
- Extend your the lifetime value of your customer so that you aren’t constantly having to win the next new lead, but can focus instead on your gold mine of existing customers. Each person you sell to becomes worth more to your company.
- Design marketing materials (logo, brochures, printed materials, etc.) that reflect your company personality and work to achieve your growth goals.
- Increase your online activity. This might mean SEO, Adwords, blogging, Facebook, videos, LinkedIn, Twitter (and yes, we can design an elegant, well-written website that converts visitors to customers). We will recommend the tools and solutions that best fit your company, brand, and goals.
Ready for us to transform your company? Give us a call at 503-922-2289 or fill out our contact form.